Migraine does not take lives but days from your life. Take them back!
May 29th 14:00 - 14:20
Teaching Course 1: HOW TO INCLUDE MULTIDISCIPLINARY TREATMENT WHEN ORGANISING THE HEADACHE CLINIC
Patient to patient – Experiences from a Danish patient organization
Current Advocacy Work
- Executive Director of EMHA (previously EHA) and immediate Past President of EHA
- Honorary President of AEMICE (previously AEPAC)
- Member of the Stg Committee of the IHS - Global Headache Advocacy Coalition GPAC
- Member of the EHF- SAS Scientific Committee. School of Advanced Studies.
- Member of EHF Congress Faculty. Athens 2019.
- Member of the Steering Committee of the European Patients Advisory Council – EPAC
- Member of the Steering Committee of the International Migraine Council – IMC
- Member of the Steering Committee of the Multidisciplinary Migraine Expert Group
- Co-Chair of the Project “My Migraine Voice Global Survey”
- Member of the Steering Committee of the project “Migraine Matters”