On-line e-Poster Submission is now Open
e-Poster Submission Deadline – March 29th 2019
Notification to authors by – 15.04.2019
Guidelines for Submitting E-posters
The Posters will be viewed on a plasma screen for your convenience, not printed and displayed, in a specially modified section of the Conference Venue.
All e-poster presentations should be prepared according to the following instructions and be submitted through the EHF site submission form the latest by March 29th, 2019.
Please note: March 29th, 2019 deadline is final, and any presentations arriving after this deadline will not be accepted and the abstract/poster will be removed from the conference program.
Adding a presentation at the conference will not be possible.
A few general rules for preparing E-posters:
- All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- To prepare your presentation please use PowerPoint 2013/2010 or earlier.
- Since the presentation is on large monitors and not on projection screens or flat panels, preparation differs from a presentation into a conference room. For this reason, make sure you make the most out of the new system and avoid overloaded or too minimal presentations.
- E-posters are displayed on 55’’ screens with full HD resolution (1080 vertical×1920 horizontal) pixels and a widescreen ratio of16:9 and Portrait orientation (these settings are already incorporated into the PowerPoint platform).
- Media: Up to three pictures, graphs, tables or figures can be included in the e-Poster
- Multimedia: videos and music cannot be included in the e-Poster.
- Text copied from another document should be written in Calibri; special characters should be included during submission through the special pull-down system.
- The presentation should consist of 1 page PowerPoint using the dimensions stated above.
- After you create your presentation, please be so kind to double-check on a computer other than yours that it is functional.
- Please keep in mind that neither the abstracts nor the posters will undergo any further processing after their submission.