On-line Late Abstract Submission is open until March 15th
Abstract Submission Deadline – 28.02.2019
Notification to authors by – 15.04.2019
The abstract categories for 2019 are:
May 30th – Pathogenesis
May 31st – Treatments
June 1st – Epidemiology/Clinical Features
Guidelines for Submitting Abstracts
Abstracts must be submitted via the website ehf2019.com*
*Submissions forwarded by e-mail, fax, post or courier will not be accepted.
If the Abstract is constructed by more than one author, please include all of them in the credits.
Kindly note that in order to submit and present your Abstract, at least one of the authors must be registered to the Conference.
A few general rules for preparing abstracts:
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Text copied from another document should be written in Calibri; special characters should be included during submission through the special pull-down system.
- The title should be written in standard sentence style with lower case letters (except first word, names, human gene names [always upper case letters & italics], etc.)
- The abstract text must not exceed 2000 characters, including spaces and headings.
- Drugs must be mentioned by generic names, not trade names.
- Non-standard abbreviations must be defined in the text.
- Submitted abstracts must provide results and not announcements; stating that “Findings will be discussed…” or similar is not acceptable.
Abstracts should have the following headings:
- Case Study / Methods (delete as appropriate)
Failure to observe to these guidelines may result in disqualification.
- It is acceptable to submit abstracts related to information already reported at another conference or in a journal; however, authors should declare it during submission.
- Authors must also disclose any actual or apparent conflict of interest related to the content of the abstract during submission.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain any spelling, grammatical or scientific errors. No corrections will be possible after the submission deadline. The abstract will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- If you need to withdraw your abstract, a written statement reflecting the reasons for this decision must be sent to email no later than April 15th, 2019.
- Abstracts must not be used to promote specific drugs, instruments etc.
- Submitted abstracts will be judged by a number of international experts.
The final decisions will be made by representatives of both EHF and the Scientific Organization Committee of the Conference. Corresponding authors will be informed of acceptance by April 15th, 2019
AFTER THE SUBMISSION
- The reviewers will judge the abstracts according to the relevance to EHF 2019. They will assess the standard of English, objectivity of statements, description of the work, suitability of methods to aims, conclusions confirmed by objective results, ethics, scientific value, potential clinical value, originality of work and overall impression.
- Notifications will be sent via email to the email address provided during submission. It is the authors’ responsibility to ensure that emails from EHF 2019 can reach them. Within the notification authors will be informed of the date, time and form of the presentation.